Human Resources Service
Head of Service
Mrs. EMILIA MARTÍN MARTÍN, Bachelor of Laws from the University of Extremadura and Career Officer of UEx University Management Scale. She took office as Head of the Human Resources Management Service on July 7, 2008. firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Human Resources Management Service that reports to the Management and Human Resources Area is responsible for the administrative management of the work life of the Teaching and Research Staff and Administration and Service Staff of the University of Extremadura.
- Its objectives include the management of selection processes and the processing of the modifications that affect the administrative life of the managed Staff. Likewise, it supports, assists and counsels the academic authorities regarding Human Resources, and it takes care of all the users trying to ensure a quality service.
- Planning and support in the execution of selection processes and provision of job posts.
- Management of the processes for appointment and recruitment of the personnel rendering services to the UEx.
- Planning, management and control of compensation payment and management of actions resulting from the inclusion of personnel in the Social Security system or MUFACE, as appropriate.
- Management of all incidents that affect the work life of its Personnel.
Organic and functional dependence